This weekend was great! Abby and I had my family here to visit. That was such a treat. We had a great time. We certainly ate well as we always do, but this time we used my new grill. Amanda came for a cookout and it was excellent. The yard landscaping is nearly complete, complemented by my weekend purchase of a swing for the patio. Abby has taken it over--it was supposed to seat two... I'm so thankful for such a great weekend. I have cute pictures of Abby during the excitement to put up later.
Weekend Successes:
1. Front flower bed is completed
2. Swing is out back on the patio ready for visitors
3. Grill is put together and already completed a test round that yielded perfect shrimp, steak, and chicken kabobs
4. House is clean and awaiting the final furnishings
Weekend Successes:
1. Front flower bed is completed
2. Swing is out back on the patio ready for visitors
3. Grill is put together and already completed a test round that yielded perfect shrimp, steak, and chicken kabobs
4. House is clean and awaiting the final furnishings




No comments:
Post a Comment