Wednesday, January 14, 2009

An Update...Freezing Weather and Sore Abs...Would You Like Some Healthy Cereal?


This week is the official return back to grad. school. Hope this semester flies by because it'll be one closer to graduation! The holidays were absolutely perfect, especially the part about being out of school for four weeks. It is supposed to be very cold tonight through Saturday or something like that...I got too discouraged to actually focus on the weather forcast. I hate the freezing weather, as do my flower beds that make my house look pretty. Ice is not conducive to walking Abby twice a day--at all. In addition to the discomforts of the cold and classes, my abs and legs are super sore from my going-to-the-gym-daily streak. To remedy the soreness, I just keep going and working out. I think it will work, in time. Ha. I guess the reason my house has stairs is to remind me that I have aching thighs. Perfect. Oh, and if you start eating Kashi, know that I think it has something addictive in it. I cannot quit nibbling on their granola cereal. Delish.

No comments: