Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Vacation, Good News, Probably another list.


Merry Christmas! I hope your Christmas has been as bright as mine. It has been so nice to be on vacation. I've almost forgotten what it feels like to be consumed by graduate school...but I'm sure I'll be reminded around January 12... Abby and I had such a nice Christmas. It has been very relaxing. It's going to be hard to take down all the decorations in our house. It looks so nice, that I hate to part with the festive decor! Abby's favorite Christmas gift is her new froggy toy. Mine is my new camera. : )

I have some really kinda good news. Too good to write on here...

Here's a list of things I consider on a daily basis...some life-altering and some, well, not so much..
  • Moving...out of state...(post-master's)

  • Going to school...PhD...(post-master's)

  • Preparing for the very long process of saving money for the purpose of adoption

  • Eating healthier...more veggies

  • Exercising more frequently...aside from walking Abby twice a day...

  • Getting rid of everything I don't use--Minimizing...

  • Getting another dog...for Abby

  • Traveling more

  • Re-painting my dinining room

  • Organizing my closets

  • Going to the bookstore

  • Wasting time...

  • Purchasing an easle..for painting

  • Planting new trees in my back yard

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love what you said about minimizing... my friend's new year's resolution is "simplify, purify, glorify" sounds fitting for many this year. glad to hear you're doing well! xoxo