Kashi granola. It is in your best interest to try this stuff. Apple Orchard is the best tasting granola ever. Is it okay to be addicted to granola?!
Kitchen sink has leak. I haven't had to do too many repairs to this house. Wasn't sure what to do about this when I noticed it this afternoon while putting groceries away. I had to figure it out for myself, so I turned off the valves under the sink to cut off the water and stop the leak. Then, I called for help!
Great day to be outside. It was really a perfect day. Though I realize that perfect weather and January usually don't mix, this was an exception. It was 74 and sunny. Loved it. Had Abby out all afternoon. We blew leaves out of the backyard and cleaned out the tool shed. The yard is nice and cleaned up and is ready for the crape myrtles I will be planting along the back fence in late February. Can't wait to get those planted. The yard is so pretty during the warmer months; I hate that it looks so desolate right now, aside from potted plants and brown grass.
Weekend: Family coming to stay at my house! Although this house is kinda big for just Abby and I, when I have several visitors at a time, I really appreciate all the extra space. The plan is to celebrate Dad's birthday with a trip to the new Bass Pro Shops store and Chinese food. I will be grillin' out on the patio Saturday night. Steak sounds so good right now.
Thank you, work-out place. I am getting ready for a very fun spring break. It feels so good to go to the gym every day, though my legs are still sore from easing into the elliptical machine. I am loving my kick into high gear with the work out routine. As a result, the toned version of me is coming! Watching The Biggest Loser has been really good and encouraging..it has also convinced me that I would like to have a personal trainer!
Honest-to-goodness, I can only say that I love where I am in life. There are so many good things going on and it only seems to get better! How wonderful!
* Going to church on Sunday nights at Brook Hills has been so refreshing.
* Graduate school is kicking back into high gear as clinic starts next week. It is going by so fast and I cannot believe that next year this time I will actually be applying for jobs as an SLP. That is just crazy. I've had thoughts of moving to Georgia. Planning to remain open to any place on the map.
*West Palm Beach! 7 weeks away!
* I am really enjoying my house and taking care of Abby. The thing I am most happy for is my level of independence. I don't know why I ever would have wanted to rely on someone else. I should have changed that 7 years ago! Oh, thank you, Lord for your mysterious ways of working things out. I only want to follow your path.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment