Abby and I have ventured to Huntsville for the weekend and loved watching the tide win against LSU today! What a great game. It was intense! The fall weather is pretty much perfect this weekend and we have loved getting to be away for a few days.
Mom and I went to the Under the Christmas Tree event today at the civic center here in Huntsville and got some great Christmas gifts for people. I can't believe the Christmas season is so fast approaching! It's almost time to hang up my wreath on the door and get out a few seasonal items. Thanksgiving will come and go within the next few weeks. Incredible. Clinic is ending in two weeks. I though it was never going to be over, so I am stunned that we have all lived to tell about even to this point! Haha.
There's not much else to say this time, just a short note to say Roll Tide and Happy Fall!




No comments:
Post a Comment