Sunday, November 2, 2008

Recently...





1. First and foremost, remember and make it a plan to get out and VOTE on Tuesday, November 4. Please be responsible and get out there.

2. The Sarah Bareilles/Marc Broussard/Raining Jane concert Monday night was incredible! We stayed after to meet Marc and his band. : )

3. Got the car back from the shop. It was a long week last week dealing with not having a car, so I got a rental. It was alright. I am glad to have Suzie home.

4. Abby had a good Halloween as a "monster." So did I. It was fun!

5. Thursday night was awesome! Several of us graduate students had a great time at Superior. It was fun to dress as a cat, though I could have done without all the purring at the bar. Nevertheless, it was a fun night of dancin' to a band and visiting with friends!

6. ROLL TIDE! #1! Amanda and I had a grand time in Tuscaloosa yesterday. It was a great day to go to the game. The weather was perfect, but a little hot where we were setting in the end zone... Still, we enjoyed the 35 and 0 win and the yummy BBQ.

7. Church was nice today. Amanda and I got lunch out afterwards, followed by shopping and pedicures. How relaxing it was.

8. This is going to be a long week! I can't wait for Thanksgiving in just a few short weeks. I always love November the most.

No comments: