Sunday, November 23, 2008

How I've Spent the Last Three Hours; Potato Soup; Raisin Bran Cereal; Abby's Christmas Pictures




The Christmas tree is up. The Christmas photo cards have been ordered. Lights are ready to be hung outside. Wreath is on the front door. We're ready for Christmas at my house. But first, let's have Thanksgiving.

Currently, I am addicted to Raisin Bran cereal with a copious amount of sugar on top. Another aforementioned and well-known food addition of mine is Reese's Cups. Trying not to eat either of these on a day like today is quite the challenge. Thus, I have failed. I have been on the couch for the last three hours doing schoolwork: treatment reports and the research final. An additional contribution to my inability to refuse both of these foods is the gloomy weather outside. Despite the fact that I desperately need to get up and rake the leaves in both my front and back yards, I continue to sit and do homework. It's time for a break. Furthermore, ABC Family is having a countdown to their annual 25 days of Christmas movie marathon by airing Christmas movies. This has been greatly distracting for me. It has been so distracting that I have actually spent one hour of my time on the couch designing mine and Abby's 2008 Christmas card on the Walgreen's website. I'm to go pick them up this evening at the store. Consider yourself lucky if you receive one, as a limited quantity was ordered. Thanks to Anna for taking the pictures of Abby and I for the card. I have also spent a great deal of time today making white cheddar potato soup. It turned out to be delicious. On Tuesday, Abby and I will venture out of town for the Thanksgiving Holiday. We can't wait. She doesn't know yet, though, as I can't tell her until the day of because she gets too excited...

No comments: