I'm just a tinge...
...happy to get this good news.
...excited about the future.
...totally in love with the Lord.
...thrilled to be doing this master's program.
...proud of my sweet, sweet puppy.
...uneasy about midterms.
...preoccupied with the fall weather and cooler temperatures.
...hopeful that The Tide can take it all the way this season.
...obsessive-compulsive about raking leaves.
...full of anticipation.
...searching for the right opportunity to wear my great new outfit.
...dedicated to my family and friends.
...thankful for my life circumstances.
...faithful that I'm on the right path and never got off of it.
...delighted be on vacation.
...antsy about my future.
...curious of what that first job will be.
...worried about how often I'm craving chocolate.
...crazy.
Yep, that sums up the week just right. Abby and I are on vacation until Sunday evening. It's nice. We don't get away enough. I'm sure the leaves have totally covered my whole back yard, patio, and walkway since we've been gone, but I'll get to that Sunday evening, I suppose. Surely it'll be alright as long as the neighbors water my flowers. It's time to put out mums, anyway.. Thank goodness it is mid-term. I am so excited about that fact, aside from still having to take one last midterm exam on Tuesday. The next couple of weeks--well, really until the end of the semester--are going to be crazy.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment