I bring you confirmation: my personality type, without a doubt, is ESFJ. However, I am tied on the F and T (feeling vs. thinking) part. I will break this tie and decisively opt for the F, rather than the T, in recognition of my strong emotional base for decision-making. Also of note is that the J part (judging=planning, organizing, motivated) part is affirmed by a score of 10 for J and 0 for P (perceiving, is it?). This is about the tenth time I have taken similar personality tests, all which reveal these results. I think this speaks volumes for what I have mastered, as well as what I have to work on, for my graduate studies. In fact, this time I took the test in our orientation session last Friday. So, know that what we deeply suspected is now in the affirmative.
Tomorrow is the official start of graduate school. This weekend was spent having as much fun as possible before school rules me. I found some great shopping this weekend and got some great things for back-to-school. If you were uncertain whether buying things for back-to-school applies to levels as high as graduate school, note that it does. Also note that I will back-to-school shop for my PhD. program, as well. : )
For now, I am focused on making this a great semester of school. In the immediate future, Abby and I are excited about our next trek up to Huntsville. We're hoping to squeeze in some lake time, as well. I cannot wait for fall..
Reasons why fall is great:
1. Cooler weather!
2. Cute clothes, esp. coudoroy, cardigans, and tweed!
3. The smell of the air (it's indescribable, but quite distinct)
4. The excitement of the coming Holidays
5. People have good energy after taking a summer off
6. The food is good. Think soups and chilies.
7. The leaves change. Which is why I'm going to the Mts. this fall, as I've always wanted!
8. My mom tends to cook more--better, even--casseroles for me to freeze and eat for a while.
9. My hair is finally going brown(er)...oh, you just wait!
10. The T.V. line-up is good again...(of note here is the much-awaited premier of THE OFFICE).
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment